Today, January 10th, 2010, is my girlfriend’s 21st birthday.
So this week, I’m going to dedicate my post to her. Here’s 21 reasons why I love Allyse.
- She has a way of brightening my day.
- There is nothing I love more than seeing her smile.
- Because she watches and talks about football.
- I love her for her, and I love the way she loves me for me.
- She laughs at all my jokes (even the ones that aren’t funny).
- I love the way she makes me feel when I’m around her.
- She dreams big and is passionate about so many things.
- She listens to me, even when I have nothing to say.
- She has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.
- She has taught me so much about myself, and I am a better person because of that.
- She’s very smart.
- Because it’s so hard to say no to her.
- She cares about the environment.
- She often lights up my day with a random text message just to say hi.
- She is so outgoing, and has such a bubbly personality.
- Because her favorite food is…ICE CREAM!
- I can tell her anything and she will give me her honest opinion.
- Because she looks past all my imperfections and sees me for who I am.
- Because our families are eerily similar.
- She gets along great with my family, and I love being around hers.
- Because I cannot imagine being with anybody else in the world.
A year and a half ago, she made me the happiest guy in the world by saying “yes” when I asked her out, and I am so thankful for that. Happy birthday Allyse, I love you.